The Great Forest Park Balloon Race is always free to attend!
Friday, September 20, 2019
The Great Forest Park Balloon Race, Balloon Glow at Central Fields
5:00 p.m. – Festivities BeginPlan ahead, find the perfect viewing area for you and your family and join us for dinner at Central Fields! Enjoy tasty fare from food trucks, concessionaires, and activities – all open beginning at 5 p.m. Or pack your own (soft-sided coolers, please) and settle in at one of the Enterprise Family Picnic areas!
6:00 p.m. – Live Music from Boogie Chyld on the Maryville University Main Stage
Dusk until 9 p.m. – Balloon Glow officially begins.The balloons “glow” like huge fireflies, a truly magical scene, and one not to be missed! The balloons do not launch during the balloon glow but for a portion of the evening (weather permitting) the rope line will be released, and spectators will be invited to walk around to enjoy the view and chat with pilots and crew.
9:15 p.m.— PNC Bank Fireworks Finale
Dine under the Balloons at the VIP Glow in the Park Charity Dinner benefitting the Humane Society of Missouri, Friday September 20, 5:30-10pm.
- Private entry to Forest Park
- Valet parking
- Gourmet dinner and drinks
Saturday, September 21, 2019
The Great Forest Park Balloon Race presented by PNC Bank
12:00 p.m. – The Great Forest Park Balloon Race Festivities Begin
- Maryville University Main Stage featuring DJ Reggie
- Enterprise Family Picnic Areas Open
- Purina Children’s Entertainment Area Opens Featuring:
- Purina Pro Plan Performance Team (performances at 1 p.m., 2:30 p.m. and 4 p.m.)
- Children’s Hospital Activities
- PNC Bank Mobile Learning Adventure
- Performances from local St. Louis dance and theatre troupes
- Inflatables, games, giveaways
- Midway concessions, food trucks and sponsor activities begin – including fun and giveaways from Phillips 66, MO Lottery, Marcus Wehrenberg Theatres and more.
3:00 p.m. – Skydivers take flight
3:30 p.m. – Opening Ceremonies
4:30 p.m. – PNC Bank “Hare” Balloon Launches
4:45 p.m. – “Hound” Balloons Launch
For More Information, Visit: